Golf Umbrellas Online - For Sale & Delivery Across Australia
“As unpredictable as the weather is” not just a quote, but the actual truth. It's vital to protect yourself from natural elements like the rain, or the harsh sun with a sturdy golf umbrella. Featuring umbrellas from the makers of other golf accessories and apparels like Srixon, Nike, Mizuno, Callaway, Nilkamal, Titleist and more, stock a huge range of branded golf umbrellas for sale — from small-sized ones to the large jumbo-sized umbrellas.
Whether for yourself or as a gift, order your choice of golf umbrella online and get FREE shipping anywhere in Australia on orders of $100 and above.
While it’s evident that golf umbrellas can be used off the greens, here’s what you should consider before making a purchase.
- Size and weight — Available in various sizes, the recommendation is an umbrella with over 60-inch arc size.
- Wind resistant — Vented models and double canopy umbrellas typically have an air ventilation system that makes it unaffected by strong winds.
- Fabric — Naturally waterproof, there are still some degrees to its water resistance. Pongee material has the highest durability, UV protection and water resistance. Nylon is expensive and has a smooth wrinkle-free appearance. Polyester is the cheapest and have a rough texture.
- Canopy — There are single and double canopies. A double canopy is superior as it has a vented outlet that allows air to pass through, thereby reducing the force of the wind. These vents also keep you cool in summer by letting out trapped heat.
- Frames — Fiberglass or aluminium frames hold up well in extreme weather conditions. Although, fiberglass is superior for their high-wind resistance, flexibility, lightweight and non-corrosive nature. Aluminium frames can be heavy, yet, they are more economical.
- Handle — Ergonomic handles are superior as they distribute weight evenly, reducing strain on the holder’s hand. There are rubberised handles, curved handles, non-slip handles and more. Handles made of polyurethane are the most durable, comfortable and waterproof. Foam handles get worn out over time while steel handles are hard and uncomfortable.
Why Golf Depot’s Golf Umbrellas?
- Economical prices
- Leading brands
- FREE shipping on orders of $100 above