The Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Draw Driver arrives with a turbocharged driver face with a draw bias to help eliminate the slice. The introduction of Cup Face Technology creates a variable thickness across the hitting area to propel ball speeds from all strike locations on the face. This has been achieved by stretching wafer-thin titanium from toe to heel, improving face flex at impact - resulting in more ball speeds on common mishit areas.
A lighter hosel and crown allows for the extra weight to be repositioned, achieving a more optimum location within the driver's head to improve the CG and MOI of the driver. The weighting saving and Aerodynamic HiBore Crown returns and provides a premium look at address for confident inspiring tee shots. Cleveland’s heaviest sole pad is positioned in the rear of the head to achieve a 4.4mm deeper and 2.2mm CG location, leading to greater launch and enhanced stability at impact.
For ultimate control, the new Miyazaki C. Kua shaft offers a counterbalance performance by pulling weight from the length of the shaft and repositioning it on the grip end, Miyazaki makes a shaft that feels incredibly easy to swing. So easy, in fact, that Cleveland had the freedom to increase the weight of the driver's head. Extra weight in the head means more momentum and better energy transfer at impact.
- Turbocharged Cup Face: The new Turbocharged Cup Face, enhanced with a new variable face, provides higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and more distance.
- HiBore Crown: The redesigned HiBore Crown lowers the CG by 2.2mm, enabling a lower CG position for optimal launch conditions.
- Deep Weighting: Discretionary mass savings positioned for significant increases to MOI, delivering more speed.
- Ultralight Hosel: External and internal weight reduction, redistributed low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
- Counter-balanced shaft design: Specifically designed for the Launched HB Turbo Driver, the Miyazaki C. Kua's centre of gravity is relocated higher towards the grip, enabling the additional head mass for increased MOI.