For golfers that require more speed and distance, the Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo range produces longer and straighter shots thanks to a Turbocharged Cup Face, which enhances the COR across the entire face producing a larger impact area for extra ball speed and longer carries.
A redesigned HiBore Crown lowers the CG by 2.2mm within the head to optimise launch characteristics, making it easier for golfers to get the ball in the air from all locations on the course. Deep weighting improves the stability of the head thanks to the discretionary weight being shifted to a more optimum position. Also adding to the forgiveness and launch is the improved hosel that is lighter than previous years, allowing for the optional weight to also be moved lower in the head.
A counter-balanced shaft construction is specifically designed for the Launcher HB Turbo woods, the Miyazaki C. Kua’s CG location is relocated towards the grip, naturally adding head mass for a greater MOI.
- Turbocharged Cup Face: Featured solely in the 3-wood, the Turbocharged Cup Face provides higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and more distance.
- HiBore Crown: The redesigned HiBore Crown lowers the CG by 2.2mm, enabling a lower CG position for optimal launch and greater forgiveness.
- Deep Weighting: Discretionary mass savings positioned for significant increases to MOI, delivering more speed.
- Ultralight Hosel: External and internal weight reduction, redistributed low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
- Counter-Balanced Shaft Design: Featuring a relocated CG location positioned towards the grip, increasing the mass of the head for an enhanced MOI.